7/21/2013

Week 23 Bump Update!

How far along? 23 weeks!  Of course this is referring to this past week :)
Total weight gain/measurements: Less than a pound gained last week, so still about 13-14 lbs. total.
Maternity clothes: I bought some while visiting my parents last week! Finally made it to Old Navy and bought my first every pair of maternity jeans. I think they are the greatest invention and so much more comfortable than trying to wear my regular jeans, especially in the car! I also bought of number of new shirts, none of which are truly maternity, but just have a lot more room, and all were on sale :)
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Getting better. Matthew keeps encouraging me to go to bed earlier! The first part of last week was not great getting over being sick and getting ready to go out of town, but I'm hoping to get more sleep now that things are settling down. Matthew will be out of town this week however, so that means it is only me contending with Dinah in the morning. He is usually so quick to get out of bed at 6 to change her diaper and set her up with a snack and a show so I can get a few more minutes rest.
Best moment this week: We had such a great visit to see my parents and sisters, but it is always a treat to come home and be back with Matthew after being away. So, it's a toss up between the two!
Miss anything? Not much - I love being pregnant! I have had the urge to go on a hard run or two lately, but don't actually have the desire or follow through because my body doesn't really enjoy it while pregnant :)
Movement: Yes, lots of it :)  One of my favorite parts of pregnancy!  I joke that he (or she) is tickling me, because I've felt these really soft little brushes on my left side. Pokes and jabs that are getting harder on my right side and even up into my ribs if I'm sitting in certain positions that give the baby less room.
Food cravings: Nope!  How boring...
Anything making you queasy or sick? Food doesn't excite me much these days, but nothing made me queasy or sick this week.
Gender: Don't know :)
Labour signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Too tired to think about this.
Belly button in or out? Out.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, unless exhausted.
Looking forward to: Having a baby!
 
My sister wanted to take pictures of me to advertise the shirts that she designed. So thanks to her, I have photos this week :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment